Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year (aka Screw the Resolutions)

Happy New Year All!

We just returned from the year end - New Year June Pryce company meeting. This is where the men get together and shoot off model rockets and target practice with the 22. While Jenn and I hang out and knitt and discuss what we will be doing with the shop for the next year. I must say it was a VERY productive meeting. I am so excited, we will be having a One Year Anniversary Sale. Everything is going to be 50% off for Januray 22-23 only. We intend to clear out the old and bring in the new. Sorta to shake things up. We are also going to start a Fiber Club!!! WooHoo can't wait. Exclusive colorways just for the lucky members. I've been brewing up all sort of beautiful new colorways.
I hope Christmas was nice for everyone. I was hosting this year, and I must say I enjoyed not have to travel. Everyone came to me. No stuffing the car full and driving with all the other crazies. Just a mellow 4 days of cooking and chatting with my family. Eating then because as of today that changes.
This is my VERY FIRST Project. I dyed this superwash, I spun it on my drop spindle and then I knit it on double pointed needles. It is a hat for my loving hubby, it should keep him very warm while he goes hunting. The head is my teenage son, and he was not happy about being my model.
This is a year of MORES and here is a few of my resolutions:

MORE exercise!! I love my food and it shows in my big fat ass, time to get moving!

MORE loving of the husband - yes, you know EXACTLY what I mean (heh heh)

MORE sales - yup we are kicking it up a notch and selling everything!!

MORE Blogging - I am planning to be blogging at least once a week.

MORE smiles, MORE laughter and MORE LIFE!!!


MORE later :)

Cheryl
Ps I'm on Ravelry now too!
DyenamicDyestress - check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment