Sunday, May 1, 2011

I am DESPERATE for fiber

Hi again,

I am going crazy, no word of a lie. I have been without new fiber to dye for two weeks now. Nothing in is nothing out. So I'm going crazy and the shop has nothing new.

Well I do have a few new things to show you, while I'm going nuts.



This is called Sonoma. it is a favorite of my friend Lia. Its greys, burgundy and purple. Looks really sweet in a lace weight, she made a shawl. Oh so beautiful.


This is deep sea, in Superwash. I love the stuff. It drafts ike silk and you CAN WASH what ever you make with it. Whoever came up with that is a genius! i make all of the kid stuff with it. Boogies, mud, food all get washed out!


OK I'm going to go back to moping about out the back orders. My mom says its because of shearing season, but come on! You didn't plan for that few months where there may be a strain?!?! I have a few things that are custom dyesand I feel really bad about making them wait for their treasure. But short of owning my own sheep (now that's an idea!) I am at the mercy of the suppliers. I'm going to have to bring that idea up with the hubby...... Hmmmm little white fluffy sheep clipping the grass.......


Let's see what happens


Have a great weekend


















No comments:

Post a Comment